Guild Forum

HomeZephyrusRegisterLog in

Share | 

australia dating - I am a size queen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Canberra

PostSubject: australia dating - I am a size queen   Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:42 pm

singles in New South Wales free online dating - Have your way with me My name is Marie LEDET I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. singles in Tasmania free online dating Brisbane online dating Hervey Bay online dating Mackay dating Albany online dating I am not looking for a boyfriend and I'm not interested in a one time thing. I'm looking for someone that can regularly get together. Interested in someone that's affectionate, sensual, into kissing, into taking their time and not rushing. Sleepovers HIGHLY preferred, cuddling is a must =) I'm not happy in my relationship and looking to spics it up a little bit Wink would like to meet fun, clean, disease free, discrete guys interested in NSA fun. Like I said you have to be 100% discrete this is just for fun, NSA fun. Safe and clean. I am looking someone mature enough to handle a strong, ambitious and intelligent person like me; who can be patient and yet match my energy level. Someone who is professional, cares a bit about how he dresses yet is comfortable in his jeans and t-shirt. One who can transmit sensuality without touching and has the power to sweep me off my feet! I like to go hiking or do practically anything outside. I also like to work out and spend time with friends. But who doesn't like those things? I'm just a nice girl looking for a nice guy or maybe some new frkends in the area. If you want to know more, just ask. I am on here looking for a relationship. I am not into one night stands so if you are please move on. I am very loyal when it comes to me having a man. When I am in a relationship it is all about me and him. i want some weekend fun that goes like this: hold hands, take a walk, go back to your place have wild sex and wake up on your side just to do it all over again! if you want to do me your going to have to send me a pic!!!no pic no response
Back to top Go down

australia dating - I am a size queen
Page 1 of 1